Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Hello world!

My mama gave Auntie Doreen the permission to help me start a blog, so here I am!

As you know, I am Jeremy Long.

Doctor Eee helped me out into the world via a C-section. I was born on 21 February 2009 at 9:04am at Pantai Cheras Hospital.



When I grow up, I will have no problems waking up and starting work at 9am because I am a morning baby! I know Auntie Doreen was born at night, that is why you always see her sleepy in the mornings.

My weight was 3.65kg upon delivery and I measured 51cm long.

I don't like how they use the word 'long' but I can't help it because I cannot stand up yet. Oh you wait! I'm going to grow up to be a big and tall boy!

Mama tells me that the C-section was very painful because Doctor had to cut mama's belly open so that I can come out. But I think mama was OK because she had papa to sayang her when she was at the hospital. He even brought mama's Piglet and Eeyore to accompany her at night when he go home.

Mama and me left the hospital already and we are now resting at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment