Saturday, June 20, 2009

I AM SORRY BOY!!!!!

Today morning, Jeremy woke me up at 930am. I love weekends, waking up with my lovely darling boy, side by side =))))) so sweet....
The last milkie session was 630am, so i assume that he is hungry....
Before going to kitchen to prepare for his breakfast, I just tickle tickle him and play with him for a little while. Hmmm he doesn't look hungry though, keep talking to me (dunno what he talking about) and keep smiling....hehehehe Auntie Doreen probably is right about him as a morning baby ^^ So sweet and so enjoying, melted a while in there and just lay down next to him, chatting....muahahahahahahaha although we might not know what each other talking about, we still look very happy chatting LOL
ok about 10 ish i think he is sick of the "under communication" chatting session, and start making irritating noises. Hmmm i assume that is his way of calling out for milk~ haha
After milk milk session, I was putting him to sleep in his rocker, bcoz i wanna trim his long, fast growing finger nails. Not long after that Jeremy is sleeping soundlessly so i started triming....
Successfully done until the last one!!!! His thumb!!!!! Without realising that he is awake and OUCH!!!!!!!! i heard a slight "ngek" sound. OMG!!!!!! It's bleeding.....
Almost burst out my tears and panick, dunno what to do with it. I keep apologies to him and say sorry, and he smile back at me ...!!?!?? What a bull...
I tried to stop the bleed by tapping on it with nappy. It doesn't seem to stop. Sigh, so heart pain =(((( Rush to kithcen and get a small piece of ice and place on it. Ok it finally stop. Phew~
I was feeling goddam bad and still, sigh, how can I let this happen...zzzzzz
Sorry boy, this is the first time I trimming his nails, usually the caring Daddy been doing it, so i guess i better leave it to him next time....
=~

No comments:

Post a Comment